Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to teaching students

This morning I had the privilege to watch the YouTube video What Teachers Make by Taylor Mali as well as other videos recorded of him. I also visited his website. I know that there are times when each of us need to remember why we decided to become a teacher. We go through different phases being excited, challenged, motivated, thrilled, frustrated, angry, sad- all of the emotions of life.



The weeks of school have gone by in a flash so far. A full quarter is almost over. Mostly I have been getting kids ready to take tests or proctoring in the computer lab. I have not had the privilege of teaching much but I am ready to roll. As the transition of the seasons is upon us my wish for you is for your heart and soul continue to be the driving force in your teaching of students.

No comments:

Post a Comment