Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I will try ...

New Years resolutions are not my thing. I am not opposed to changing or improving oneself. I think though that I am not really committed to sticking with anything for much longer than a few months at best. This year is no different. In the spirit however of trying something new...

Some of my friends in cyberspace have participated this past year in a project in which they upload a photo a day to a blog or some other online space. I am going to give it a try. I am an artistic kind of gal and I do enjoy taking pictures so I am hoping to share a little bit of my world. I will also continue blogging about the every day in the elementary education world regarding technology integration as I see it.

We will see how I do. Encouragement, positive feedback or shame and guilt is probably necessary for me to continue this. It sounds kind of shallow and immature of me but I can imagine that after a month or two it becomes harder to make the time to actually do it.

To all of you out there making resolutions to improve your lives in some way, I wish you success. I know you can do it!! By writing this blog post I have put it out there for others to see what I am going to try and do. I don't like to disappoint myself.

Good health, happiness and continued success in your endeavors to all of you in 2010. May it be a year of fulfilled dreams and challenges overcome by hard work and cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment