Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Been Gone A Long Time

It is not because I have not had any thoughts that were worthy of a blog post that I have been gone so long. I have been content and feeling good in my professional and personal life. Since January I have had the pleasure of traveling with my husband to Guatemala for 10 days. I have continued running and training for a marathon. The 2011/2012 school year was over at the end of May and changes for next year (September 2012) are going to be big! One of my principals retired and the school board has decided to move the 5th grade over to the middle school and move two of the 1st grade classes from a neighborhood school into the main elementary school in anticipation of closing that school in two years. Right now things are in flux and we are waiting to hear how the scheduling will work for those of us that are traveling teachers. Whatever happens will happen and I have no problem with how it gets done so long as the students are not short changed of their time.







No comments:

Post a Comment