Friday, August 10, 2012

Updates...

It has been a great summer. I had a great vacation with my husband. I did a lot of running including a second half marathon and stayed healthy and uninjured. I helped each of my sons move to new places and had the chance to dog sit for my daughter's new pug Rosie! Just this week I started thinking about getting back to the classroom/computer lab. I had a meeting and my schedule got worked out. I have 28 classes, seeing each class 30 minutes a week and I will be in one school for 4 consecutive days and the other school for 1 day a week. We have 2 weeks of classes and then 3 weeks of MAP testing in which I proctor the tests and do not have my normal routine. Once the school year gets going, during RTI intervention time, I will be working with a small group on what the classroom teacher has planned for us. I look forward to the new school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment